Divorce Settlement Agreement in west bengal
The divorce settlement agreement is an important document that is composed at the request of the divorcing spouses who intend to eliminate their marriage bond based on a mutual settlement with precision on all issues to rule out any dispute related to child custody & support, alimony, and the distribution of property in the future. The separation is legally done after applying for a petition at court and getting Judicial dissolution of the marriage bond.
INDIAN LAWS ASSOCIATED WITH A MUTUAL DIVORCE
The Indian Divorce Act was drafted into the Indian legal policy in the year 1869. In India divorce customs and methods alters according to the religious community of the spouses.
- Section 13 B of the ‘Hindu Marriage Act, 1955’ is implemented on married spouses who are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains & Sikhs.
- For Muslim couples ‘Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939’ is suitable & for Parsis ‘Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936’ is taken into consideration.
- Section 28 of the ‘Special Marriage Act, 1954’ is implemented on all married spouses belonging to different religions, castes, NRIs, etc.
- Section 10 A of the ‘Indian Divorce Act, 1869’ is implemented on married Couples belonging to Christianity.
It is always suggested to get the assistance of a proficient lawyer as they are well versed with the laws related to the subject, review all the points & sort them out in writing.
If you prefer to get aid from a professional attorney, then you can get in contact with one of the best divorce settlement agreement in west bengal, ‘Poonam Sharma’ and her law consultancy firm, ‘NIRPAL LAWYERS’ for receiving end-to-end consultancy from the best consultants across India.
NIRPAL LAWYERS’ law consultancy company is built up of divorce settlement agreement consultant in west bengal whose services are well-known for accomplishing matters of Divorce settlement through a trouble-free approach. Our batch of experts owns both multidisciplinary expertise and decades of experience in practice & supervising divorce settlement agreement in west bengal over several fields in the Marital & family disputes industry.
One of the Best Divorce Settlement Agreement services in West Bengal
Authorized in 2021, NirPal Lawyers is an autonomous firm rendering its services at multi-jurisdictional legal obstacles through our best law Consultants in West Bengal. Our team of experts has continuously provided their supervision & legal assistance to our clients in the realm of the Divorce settlement, Consultation on issues of complicated tax and accounting matters, arbitration in affairs of financial debates & child support, etc.
We engage ourselves personally in the legal documentation procedure to compose the papers more factually and authentically.
CERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Address proof of husband & wife
- Marriage certificate
- Four passport size photographs of the marriage of spouses
- Evidence proving spouses are living separately for more than a year
- Details of the profession
- Data related to family history
- Property & assets details owned by the petitioner
Our law attorney team maintains a transparency & precision system throughout the legal procedure providing an upper hand to our clients even in complex legal situations. Our IT members & licensed advisors provide their powerful & cost-effective consultancy services in the most demandable legal sectors as well as legal contracts and agreements concerning matters of a divorce settlement agreement.
- We compose the best contract for our clients after clarifying all aspects related to child custody & support issues, child visiting, financial planning, etc.
- We support the divorcing client to put their sentiments out of the divorce process and focus on planning for a better future and further aid in drafting the final legal agreement documents, the terms of the divorce, and settlement requirements.
- Our family law advocates are well-trained to cooperate with the spouses to arrive at a just settlement on divorce subjects and can decrease your expenses.
- Strive for monetary aid to the child’s future and get custody of the child
- We make sure that the signed agreement is fair, economical, and covers all factors such as assets, incomes, living costs, child care & livelihood cost, taxes, medical & health insurance payments.
NIRPAL LAWYERS presents you with smart & secure online legal services of divorce settlement agreement in west bengal. We have a versatile unit of skilled advocates who holds a high level of educational qualification along with special training & years of experience in their definite field of law.
Our attorney strives for legal superiority as well as identifies the financial context in which our clients work. We aim to strictly follow up with appropriate regulations while ensuring that the clients’ demands are addressed flawlessly. Our law consultancy team works hard for presenting the most excellent services to our clients throughout India at an affordable charge.
Designing our ideal firm on this highly competitive Indian soil, our law services firm is aiming to advance towards the global market. Our company’s foundation prevails strongly due to our painstaking employees and the clients who support & acknowledge our services. We appreciate the privilege & status of possessing a full-time service presence in the Indian cities of Maharashtra, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Rajasthan.
Our divorce settlement agreement service in west bengal steadily strives to renew their knowledge & use compressed strategies with active follow-up for swift and favorable judgments to guarantee reliable & non-failing litigation and legal services. We are committed to passing on high-quality solutions along with reliable interpretations to maintain our superior and ethical standards.