Marriage Registration Consultants in West Bengal
In India, marriage unions are achieved by following the personal laws of the religion recognized by the participants in the marriage.
- The ‘Special Marriage Act, 1954’ is suitable for inter-religious marriage relations. If either or both of the parties are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or Sikhs, the marriage is listed under this act.
- The ‘Foreign Marriage Act, 1969’ is suitable for inter-nation marriage alliances.
- A marriage that has already been observed can be enrolled either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The ‘Hindu Marriage Act, 1955’ is implemented in cases where both married couples are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or Sikhs or if they have converted into any of these religions.
It is always suggested to get the assistance of a proficient lawyer as they are well versed with the laws related to the subject, review all the points & sort them out in writing.
If you prefer to get aid from a professional attorney, then you can get in contact with one of the best marriage registration consultants in west bengal, ‘Poonam Sharma’ and her law consultancy firm, ‘NIRPAL LAWYERS’ for receiving end-to-end consultancy from the best consultants across India.
NIRPAL LAWYERS’ marriage registration company in west bengal is built up of the best law consultants whose services are well-known for accomplishing matters of Divorce settlement through a trouble-free approach. Our batch of experts owns both multidisciplinary expertise and decades of experience in practice & supervising over several fields in the Marital & family disputes industry. Marriage Certification in West Bengal is done under the Normal & Tatkal scheme and the document is published at the end.
One of the Best Online Marriage Registration Consultancy services in West Bengal
Authorized in 2021, NirPal Lawyers is an autonomous firm rendering its services at multi-jurisdictional legal obstacles through our most reliable online marriage registration consultants in west bengal. Our team of experts & marriage registrar consultants in west bengal has continuously provided their supervision & legal assistance to our clients in the realm of Marriage registration laws, Consultation & documentation procedures, etc.
We engage ourselves personally in the legal documentation procedure to compose the papers more factually and authentically.
Our law attorney team maintains a transparency & precision system throughout the legal procedure providing an upper hand to our clients even in complex legal situations. Our IT members & licensed advisors provide their powerful & cost-effective consultancy services in the most demandable legal sectors as well as legal contracts and agreements concerning matters of marital registration.
CERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTS DEMANDED DURING COURT MARRIAGE REGISTRATION IN RAJASTHAN
- Age proof of parties(Birth Proof Certificate/Passport/10th certificate) is needed
- Address Proof of spouse or groom in whose area SDM has visited for the marriage certificate (Voter id/Passport/ Adhar card/ Driving License) is required
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties along with their PAN Card is mandatory
- Two passport size photo of each of the three Witnesses is required
- A death certificate or divorce decree is to be shown in case one of them had any marriages in the past.
- If in case one of bride or groom is foreigner, single status certificate or NOC from their concerned embassy is to be provided.
NIRPAL LAWYERS presents you with smart & secure online legal services of the best marriage registration company in west bengal. We have a versatile unit of skilled advocates who holds a high level of educational qualification along with special training & years of experience in their definite field of law.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURING AN ONLINE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE:-
- 5X5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife Each along with two Marriage photographs of husband and wife is needed
- Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Huband and Wife is expected
- Address Proof of Bride or Groom through Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with a photograph is required
- Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple is required
- Details about the age proof of Husband and Wife (Birth Certificate / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport) is needed
- Details about any Three marriage Witnesses
- A death certificate/divorce decree is to be presented in case of any past marriage.
Our attorney strives for legal superiority as well as identifies the financial context in which our clients work. Our team of best marriage registrar consultants in west bengal aims to strictly follow up with appropriate regulations while ensuring that the clients’ demands are addressed flawlessly. Our law consultancy team works hard for presenting the most excellent services to our clients throughout India at an affordable charge.
Designing our ideal firm on this highly competitive Indian soil, our law services firm is aiming to advance towards the global market. Our company’s foundation prevails strongly due to our painstaking employees and the clients who support & acknowledge our services. We appreciate the privilege & status of possessing a full-time service presence in the Indian cities of Maharashtra, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Rajasthan.
Our marriage registration consultants in west bengal steadily strive to renew their knowledge & use compressed strategies with active follow-up for swift and favorable judgments to guarantee reliable & non-failing litigation and legal services. We are committed to passing on high-quality solutions along with reliable interpretations to maintain our superior and ethical standards.